I like to call my sense of style Boho-Chic…. LoL I say this because I love structured classic pieces (sheath dresses and cardigans) but then I also like to dress bohemian with my colors and different type of fabrics… I love to dress up and look gorgeous at all times but with the type of job I have now I am not able to do so. I work at a prison where I must be covered up and with out my clothes being too tight as well. So I have decided to document my outfits that I wear to work because I think it will challenge me 1. I cannot buy anything and 2. I won’t have to look the same on a daily basis.
The challenges I have
1. Not buying any new clothes
2. No tight or low cut shirts
3. No open toe (doesn’t matter now it’s fall)
4. Don’t want to look sexy, sends the wrong message
5. Can’t wear heels
6. I spend 6 of the 8 hours on my feet
Those of you who work with the same type of restrictions, chime in and help me out!